Welcome to TheBitcoinAcademy.io. This website is dedicated to all those who have been with CyptoJay’s Patreon site. If you have been a part of this membership from day 1 (July 2018) or you’ve recently joined you are welcome to move your membership over to our new platform. To start this process, please see the information below.
To start you will need to follow these simple instructions.
- Create a new account on TheBitcoinAcademy.io website by visiting https://thebitcoinacademy.io/product/founders-preview/ .
This account is a new and has nothing to do with your TheBitcoinAcademy.net, Blacklab.net or Patreon.com/cryptoJay login information.
- After you create your account you can send the correct number of ADA to the ADA address below. Please use https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cardano/ page to determine the number of ADA you need to send. Once you send the payment please fill out this form so we can enable your TheBitcoinAcademy.io account.
3 months = $280 of ADA
6 months = $550 of ADA
12 months = $1056 of ADA
ADA Address: TBD
- This site is intended to be a Single Member & Invite Only. If you have friends and family that would like to join this site AFTER the March 31st deadline, they must sign up a the older Patreon.com/cryptoJay site to start. They may or may not be invited to join this site. However anyone moving from the Patreon site to this site after the deadline MUST be sponsored by a current member of this site.
- If you let your TheBitcoinAcademy.io expire, you will need to rejoin Patreon.com/cryptoJay @ $166/month and potentially be invited back into this site. Hence, it’s best to keep up with your own membership and mark it on your calendar. Memberships are a set period of time and and email will be sent to you 7 days prior to your expiration date.
- Sharing your login information with others is prohibited. If you would like others to share in the wealth of information provided in this site, please have them create their own account. If friends and family miss the March 31, 2021 deadline, please see #3 above.